Donations can be dropped off at the back of the property at our location at 1560 Main Street. Please call when at back door 204-334-9300 so we may assist you.
- Gently used men’s, women’s, and children’s clothing and shoes
- Clothing accessories: hats, gloves, scarves, ties
- Personal accessories, jewelry, wallets, purses, bags
- Bed and bath towels, sheets, blankets, curtains, tablecloths
- Records, tapes, CD’s
- DVD’s, VHS Tapes
- Toys, games, puzzles, stuffed animals
- Craft items, candles, seasonal decorations, pictures /frames, baskets
- Pots, pans, utensils, dishes, mugs, glassware, small appliances
- Sporting equipment, garden tools, luggage
- Antiques and collectables
- Small Furniture
- Food (bagged or canned), treats
- Leashes, collars, etc.
ITEMS WE WILL NOT ACCEPT
- Old televisions, knives, pillows, mattresses, and large furniture
- Items bagged up due to an infestation. Please dispose of appropriately in the garbage if unwanted.
- Cribs, car seats
As much as it is hard for us to turn down a donation, we do have the right to decline a donation if we feel it is not in sellable condition, unsafe or illegal.
We are appreciative of all donations as it brings much financial support for D’Arcy’s Arc Animal Shelter. The staff and the animals thank you. In return we can offer gently used items to those in the community. Come visit our store, our Cat Café, and our cat room where our cats can be adopted.